Monday, March 26, 2012

Teaching with the Internet K-12: New Literacies for New Times

Effective Instructional Models - Chapter 3

As I explored each of the websites listed, I was disappointed to find that the majority of the links were no longer working.  However, the ones that I did find connected were creative and worth the time it took to view and read through them. The massive amount of resources has me quite overwhelmed but eager to continue to learn how to integrate technology in my classes.

I am eager to use some of this new learning to broaden my skill base as well as that of my students.  The resources available can be used with different content areas and as I spend more and more time investigating I will be able to add to my library of websites/resources already in use to assist students.

2 comments:

  1. I found a great resource for integrating technology using livebinders.com. I love this site for Common Core resources and the technology connections are endless. (One of the Common Core binders had a great list of sites- don't remember off hand which one it was but it was definately one with the elementary connection)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out the site and it was a great find. Thanks for sharing the info. So much more than I can absorb at once. I have to really check it out since I could use some organizational tips and it will save time.

    ReplyDelete