Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Class Reflection

Time over the last weeks has passed much too quickly for me.  Eight weeks ago, I looked forward to EDU 584 with the hope and anticipation that I would learn new technology skills, be more tech savvy and improve my teaching skills with the use of technology.  I also entered the class with much trepidation since I was concerned that my skills may not be up to par. Now, the last class is here and I am wishing it would not end.  Even though my goals have been met beyond my expectations, I have the desire to keep the new tech skills sharp and expand my knowledge further.  I am surprised and proud that I can now Blog, use Google Reader, Docs etc. I have learned to import pictures, audio, video and share it with my fellow teachers.  Words foreign to my vocabulary like Animoto, Voice thread, Voki, Photo Story, and Story Bird now have meaning and purpose that will give me the tools to engage student learning.  I look forward to sharing my new knowledge with my studetns and other teachers in my building so that we can bring learning to a higher level.  







Hebrew Proverb"A child is not a vessel to be filled, but a lamp to be lit".  

No comments:

Post a Comment