Saturday, April 14, 2012

NASA: The Water Cycle from Explainia.com

The video below comes from a site Explainia.com that gives animated explanations for various subjects.  There are different versions of the water cycle information as well as other topics.I found it interesting that by using a video such as this we can give students another option for learning, reviewing and reinforcing information.  These types of videos would be excellent for those students who need differentiation. I could see this video being used as an assessment with a student explaining the water cycle to the teacher instead of taking a standard test. Does anyone know how to set up a "library" by subject area or is Diigo my best bet?

1 comment:

  1. What a great resource. As soon as I saw the video I thought of our 3rd graders, they work on the water cycle and this would be great to use to give them the visual so many of them need.

    ReplyDelete