Friday, April 13, 2012

Sight Words-Fun and Games!

It's hard for some to believe that I am still teaching sight words to students in middle school.  What I find amazing is they have not given up! It's games and fun activities like these that keep struggling students motivated to keep on trying to improve their reading skills. Let me know how this type of site would work for your younger students.  I am always looking for ideas and this is a site that I had not seen till now.  Got to love the price too---FREE.

http://www.quiz-tree.com/Sight-Words_main.html

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to explore with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I explored this sight and I think it would be great for older students. The pre-k part had some great skill development. However, I felt like it was a test or a pre-CMT for my babies. I think it would be better for the younger students if they made it more like a game and less like a test. Thanks for sharing, I love exploring these things because we all find such different sights.

    ReplyDelete